Licensed Professional Applicator
- This is a full-time position in a friendly and busy environment. The applicator will be applying chemicals to lawns, trees and shrubs. This individual will be working outside with people and will help promote healthy lawns and diagnose lawn and tree/shrub issues. The applicator must demonstrate exceptional time management and effective communication skills with professionalism and have a positive and friendly attitude.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Mix chemicals before applications with safe and proper handling procedures
- Manage time/driving route effectively each day
- Ensure customer satisfaction with understanding and knowledge in field
- Effectively and professionally communicate with crew members and clients to ensure safety and satisfaction.
POSITION SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a professional applicator license (OI, OH, LS) in good standing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with customer service and satisfaction
- Have an ID driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Common sense and good safety habits are required
- Clean and professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Read and understand technical data with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Trustworthy and highly dependable
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Year round employment
- Regular employee performance/satisfaction interviews
- Honest, friendly and respectful employees and owners
We want our clients to feel that the services we perform for them are of the highest quality available. We realize that in order to do this we need exceptional employees who are enthusiastic about their work and are eager to do their best. Our employees make our company successful and we are excited about the future and the possibilities that are developing.