Professional Lawn Fertilization in Middleton, Star, Eagle, ID & Surrounding Communities
Schedule our fertilization program to fortify your grass with nutrients!
If your grass requires anything throughout the year to keep it healthy, it's fertilizer. The purpose of fertilizer is to fortify your turf with nutrients that will ultimately encourage strong, healthy growing grass.
When you schedule our fertilization treatments, our team will visit your property multiple times from spring to fall to apply fertilizer as well as other treatments such as weed control and billbug control. The fertilizer that we use is naturally-based, improves your soil health, and even conserves water by increasing your soil's water retention capacity.
If you're interested in taking the health of your lawn to the next level, give us a call at 208-585-9400. We offer our services in Middleton, Star, Eagle, ID and surrounding areas of Treasure Valley.
Our fertilization program will encourage healthy growing grass in your lawn!
Our professionals use fertilizer treatments that are chocked full of essential resources like nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, micronutrients, humic acid, and peat moss.
In addition to fertilizing your lawn, our program also includes weed control treatments as well as a billbug control treatment. This program includes 5 visits from our team, which are outlined below!
- Early Spring: In the early spring, our team will fertilize your grass to give it a great start off to the spring growing season. This treatment will boost your lawn by feeding it essential nutrients that will stimulate its roots and encourage lush growth. At this time, we will also apply a weed control application as well as a pre-emergent that helps prevent most weed seeds from germinating.
- Mid-Spring: We will apply a second round of fertilizer mid-spring to help your lawn continue growing vibrant, green grass. Another round of weed control and pre-emergent is applied to keep weeds at bay.
- Summer: In the summer, our crew will reapply a fertilizer treatment to strengthen your grass so that it can endure the summer heat. We will also take care of any pesky weeds with a weed control treatment. At this time, we will apply billbug control to protect your grass from billbugs and their damage.
- Late Summer: Our late summer fertilizer treatment will help your grass continue to thrive and retain nutrients as the summer continues. Another round of weed control is added.
- Late Fall: The last application of fertilizer that we will administer to your turf will be to gear your lawn up for the winter season so that it can go into winter dormancy in optimal condition. Our crew will also apply the last round of weed control.
Our fertilizer is crafted by a local company here in Idaho! We are proud to support local employees and their families.
We use a natural-based fertilizer that increases plant and soil health and conserves water.
Fertilizer is essentially the food that your grass needs to thrive, so we use only the best! When you sign up for our lawn fertilization program, we will distribute our premium blend of slow-release, natural-based granular fertilizer throughout your lawn with every visit. These treatments will do wonders for the health of your soil and grass. For example, our fertilizer:
- Releases nutrients at a steadier rate when compared to other fertilizers due to the carbon in the peat moss. This means that it reduces excessive growth by holding the nutrients until your grass needs them; your grass can take in the nutrients as slowly or as quickly as it needs to.
- Focuses on replacing organic matter in your soil by feeding the beneficial microbes within your soil with every application.
- Increases nutrient uptake at the root level by adding natural humic acid.
- Helps conserve water, which is extremely important here in Idaho as we have been battling drought conditions. The high carbon content from the humic acid improves soil water retention capacity. Additionally, the peat moss holds 20 times its weight in water, allowing water to stay at the top layers instead of washing out.
Sign up for our lawn fertilization program to grow consistently healthy grass!
Fertilizer should never be overlooked as part of your lawn care routine because it will keep your grass healthy and encourage consistent growth. At Zing Services, we offer our fertilization program to communities in and around Middleton, ID, and in nearby areas like Star and Eagle. Give us a call today at 208-585-9400 to sign up for this service! We look forward to working with you to help you get the beautiful and healthy lawn that you deserve!